Small, compact, independently operating print head for an easy integration in already existing production lines.
Markoprint X1JET is based on reliable Markoprint X4JET technology. This compact and powerful system is available in different, upgradable system versions. Markoprint X1JET is designed for different range of applications i.E. food & beverage, chemical, coated / uncoated materials, timber and the pharmaceutical industry.
The small & compact integrated controller /printer comes in a single unit. The innovative system codes smooth absorbent and semi-absorbent surfaces - quickly, accurately and reliably.
- Innovative technology for printing information directly onto cartons
- High availability through cartridge technology, tested and proven a million of times
- High quality, high resolution printing
Easy to use
No training necessary: printing with the Markoprint X1JET is simple, due to 3-logic intuitive operation with LED status light. Data transmission is is initialized with USB stick / interface.
- User friendly due to 3-logic
- Select and print directly 9 layouts / labels
Universal and flexible use
Markoprint X1JET uses True Type fonts for printing. All conventional 1- and 2-dimensional codes* can be printed. The controller is fully integrated into the print module.
- Highly compact design (see also picture in original size)
- Simple integration into packaging systems and conveyors for printing from the
side or top
- No separate photo sensor required for triggering/initializing the printing process – Built in photo sensoralready in the system unit (external signal input optional)
- Printing height up to 12.5 mm
Different performing system versions are available, with different functional features, depending on application requirements: Print, Basic, Advanced and Pro. The basic system version allows data transmission via USB stick. Each controllerhas a network connection (LAN) or a standard EIA-232 interface. Print layouts are created with iDesign software.
- Data transfer using USB stick
- Data transfer connecting Ethernet and EIA-232
- Data transfer connecting to Options interface
(printing communication from PLC or external photosensor)
- Data transfer enabling Web interface
Wide range of standard accessories
- Rotary/Shaft encoders, for different dynamicly adapting conveyor speeds
- Flexible bracket for varying product
- Mounting brackets for use horizontally and vertically