Small, compact, independently operating print head for an easy integration in already existing production lines.
Markoprint X1JET is based on reliable Markoprint X4JET technology. This compact and powerful system is available in different, upgradable system versions. Markoprint X1JET is designed for different range of applications i.E. food & beverage, chemical, coated / uncoated materials, timber and the pharmaceutical industry.
The new printing system from Markoprint is based on the
tried-and-test XAAR Piezo technology. As well as the printhead,
the compact housing of X1JET XR also includes the ink
system, cleaning station and control electronics.
- High resolution printing with 180 dpi and a print height of
up to 54 mm including bar codes and graphics
- Easy nozzle cleaning thanks to the integrated maintenancstation
- Pigmented oil-based ink for absorbent surfaces
- The 382 nozzles of the printer can be controlled individually
Markoprint X1JET HP Premium
Compact, independently functioning printhead for easy integration
into existing production environments.
- Also available with iCode cartridges monitoring to automatically detect the ink type in use and the setting of the corresponding parameters (e.g. ink level)
- Subject to variable control via an interface
- Stores up to nine print images
- Integrated photo sensor to activate printing automaticall
Markoprint X1JET HP Stitch
The unique small controller and printer is combined in one
- Stackable for using more than one at a time
- Can be used in confined installation conditions
- Particularly advantageous when installing several printerse.g. with a multi-line thermoform packaging plant to printseveral print images simultaneously
- Electronics are mounted behind the cartridge to save space
The small & compact integrated controller /printer comes in a single unit. The innovative system codes smooth absorbent and semi-absorbent surfaces - quickly, accurately and reliably.
- Innovative technology for printing information directly onto cartons
- High availability through cartridge technology, tested and proven a million of times
- High quality, high resolution printing
Easy to use
No training necessary: printing with the Markoprint X1JET is simple, due to 3-logic intuitive operation with LED status light. Data transmission is is initialized with USB stick / interface.
- User friendly due to 3-logic
- Select and print directly 9 layouts / labels
Universal and flexible use
Markoprint X1JET uses True Type fonts for printing. All conventional 1- and 2-dimensional codes* can be printed. The controller is fully integrated into the print module.
- Highly compact design (see also picture in original size)
- Simple integration into packaging systems and conveyors for printing from the
side or top
- No separate photo sensor required for triggering/initializing the printing process – Built in photo sensoralready in the system unit (external signal input optional)
- Printing height up to 12.5 mm
Different performing system versions are available, with different functional features, depending on application requirements: Print, Basic, Advanced and Pro. The basic system version allows data transmission via USB stick. Each controllerhas a network connection (LAN) or a standard EIA-232 interface. Print layouts are created with iDesign software.
- Data transfer using USB stick
- Data transfer connecting Ethernet and EIA-232
- Data transfer connecting to Options interface
(printing communication from PLC or external photosensor)
- Data transfer enabling Web interface
Wide range of standard accessories
- Rotary/Shaft encoders, for different dynamicly adapting conveyor speeds
- Flexible bracket for varying product
- Mounting brackets for use horizontally and vertically