Small, compact, independently operating print head for an easy integration in already existing production lines.
Markoprint X1JET is designed for different range of applications i.E. food & beverage, chemical, coated / uncoated materials, timber and the pharmaceutical industry
- Easy to use
No training necessary: printing with the Markoprint X1JET is simple, due to 3-logic intuitive operation with LED status light. Data transmission is is initialized with USB stick / interface.
- Universal and flexible use
Markoprint X1JET uses True Type fonts for printing. All conventional 1- and 2-dimensional codes* can be printed. The controller is fully integrated into the print module.
Different performing system versions are available, with different functional features, depending on application requirements: Print, Basic, Advanced and Pro. The basic system version allows data transmission via USB stick. Each controllerhas a network connection (LAN) or a standard EIA-232 interface. Print layouts are created with iDesign software.
- Wide range of standard accessories
Ein breites Tintensortiment bestehend aus wasser- und solventbasierten Tinten erschließt viele Anwendungen
The new printing system from Markoprint is based on thetried-and-test XAAR Piezo technology. As well as the printhead,the compact housing of X1JET XR also includes the inksystem, cleaning station and control electronics.
- High resolution printing with 180 dpi and a print height of
up to 54 mm including bar codes and graphics
- Easy nozzle cleaning thanks to the integrated maintenancstation
- Pigmented oil-based ink for absorbent surfaces
- The 382 nozzles of the printer can be controlled individually
Compact, independently functioning printhead for easy integrationinto existing production environments.
- Also available with iCode cartridges monitoring to automatically detect the ink type in use and the setting of the corresponding parameters (e.g. ink level)
- Subject to variable control via an interface
- Stores up to nine print images
- Integrated photo sensor to activate printing automaticall
The unique small controller and printer is combined in one unit.
- Stackable for using more than one at a time
- Can be used in confined installation conditions
- Particularly advantageous when installing several printerse.g. with a multi-line thermoform packaging plant to printseveral print images simultaneously
- Electronics are mounted behind the cartridge to save space