Public Register of Processing Operations
1. Company of the responsible position (§ 4 e sentence 1 no. 1-3 of the Federal Data Protection Act [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz, BDSG]):
Weber Marking Systems GmbH
2. Managing Director of the company responsible for heading the data processing operations:
3. Address of the responsible position:
Weber Marking Systems GmbH
Phone: +49 2224 / 77 08 -7101
Fax: +49 2224 / 77 08 -20
Commercial Registry No.: HRB Montabaur 11207
Managing Director Eckhard Bluhm
VAT-No.: DE 149530348
Bluhm Systeme is the comprehensive provider of labelling solutions across the industry for production and logistics. The systems help with compiling food labelling information directly or indirectly on the label, including details on products and packaging such as “use by” or “best before”, lot or batch identification. New and innovative solutions offer our products additional benefits, which you, as customers, will especially appreciate. In order to be able to perform these tasks, Bluhm Systeme GmbH must collect, process and use data.
Within the existing legal framework, data is collected, processed and used, particularly to assist and manage the accounts of customers, trade representatives, suppliers and employees as well as to gain new customers.
5. Description of the affected group of people and the relevant data or data category (§ 4 e sentence 1 no. 5 BDSG):
Personal information pertaining to customers, trade representatives, suppliers, and employees are collected, processed and used to the extent necessary for the objectives mentioned under section 4.
This applies, in particular, to the following information:
- Address and communication data
- Data of debtors and creditors (contract, payment and regulation data)
- Employee data (application, contractual, billing, employee status, qualifications, employee evaluations, employment history)
- Data required for legal prosecution in judicial and extra-judicial proceedings
- Other personal data, where these are provided by individuals (e.g. in response to customers’ requests for advertising materials)
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom this information can be communicated (§ 4 e sentence 1 no. 6 BDSG)
No information can be forwarded to other recipients without the consent of the affected persons unless
- overriding legal stipulations exist that authorize public bodies to access the required data,
- there are eligible external contractors and contracting bodies pursuant to § 11 BDSG
- the data is required by external agencies and internal departments for fulfilling the objectives mentioned under section 4
- the data is required by tax consultants and data centres (in the context of payment transactions to financial institutions).
7. Mandatory periods for deleting the data (pursuant to § 4 e sentence 1 no. 7 BDSG):
The collected data shall be deleted after the end of the legal and contractual record retention periods. Data not covered by that shall be deleted, once the objectives mentioned under section 4 no longer apply.
8. Planned data transmission to third-party states (§ 4 e sentence 1 no. 8 BDSG):
There are no plans to transfer data to third-party states.
Version: 1 March 2016